Saturday, May 13, 2006

Canadian poets in collaboration

Dear Poets of Canada,
I am interested in hearing from any Canadian Poet who is working in collaboration with another poet on a project. I have recently been engaged in one for the first time and I am amazed at the poetry and ideas generated from it.
I want to propose to a few literary journals the idea of an issue focused on "Canadian poets in collaboration." I am also the co-editor of a journal out of UB called "Pilot" - our inaugural issue is coming out this September and features, among others, the work of Karen Mac Cormack, Lisa Robertson, Rachel Zolf, Angela Szcepaniak, Geoffrey Hlibchuk, and Derek Beaulieu. I would love to devote a portion of our next issue to collaborative projects.
So please get back to me by May 31 at (strudensky at gmail dot com) if you or someone you know is engaging in a collaborative project or has recently completed one and then I can make the proposal with confidence.
Thanks and hope everyone is well.
Andrea Strudensky
Buffalo, Ny

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home