Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Calgary issue of Matrix... forwarded from Jani Krulc

Hello all,
I'm hoping you didn't just receive a half-completed email that suddenly disappeared from my computer. If you did, my apologies.
Anyhow, I hope all of you are well. Gigi and I arrived in Montreal this morning and we are both fabulous.
So, here's some exciting news: Jon Paul Fiorentino and I are editing an issue of Matrix that will feature prose and poetry by Calgary writers.
That's where you come in: we need you to send us your prose or poetry! You can send it to me at jekrulc@hotmail.com
The deadline for submitting is coming up very quickly. In fact, it is this Friday, September 1st. I'm sorry for the short notice. I just found out about the deadline myself.
If I've missed any Calgary writers, please feel free to forward this email to them.
Once more, the details:
What: prose or poetry by Calgary writers
When: the deadline is Friday, September 1st
Who: send to Jani Krulc at jekrulc@hotmail.com
How: with a computer
Why: because Calgary rocks!
Ok, thanks, and Jon and I look forward to hearing from you!
jani krulc

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home