Wednesday, August 17, 2005

A special treat, fiddy style

When I was editing FAKE MATH over at Nedalie's house, there were a bunch of poems that I pulled from oblivion back into the manuscript. I didn't feel like posting them to process documents, so I didn't. So here's a blow-out exclusive:

My Penis Hurts When I Glue it to my Hand

(for derek beaulieu)


Stop! I glued my cock to my coke.
I need sandpaper on my cock to make
fire. My CNN burns when I pee.

First, I pee some moped exhaust, then
pull a gun made of poop. Hot coffee
hurts when it hits my cock. Sore to intense.

I boil my clothes, oink oink, my good
cock, spoink. Over the couch to knock
a chicken bucket away, a scavenger hunt.

Lastly, in the news, got a clue. Aloe Vera
gel or jump rope. A civil tongue in my ass
keeps my cock informed, infirmed.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

such an honour, such an honour!
-- derek

9:42 PM  
Blogger ryan said...

WORD UP!

10:09 PM  
Blogger a.rawlings said...

man, that's so funny i nearly coughed up my farfalle.

4:24 PM  
Blogger samantha said...

Penis poems are a lost art.

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. buspar and social anxiety Effexor and wellbutrin combined together kitchen remodel sinks

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home