Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Two Dogs Enter One Dog Leaves?

"Cool Cats and Hot Dogs Poetry Night"
Wednesday, October 26, 7:30
Tubby Dog
103 1022 17th Ave SW

This is for the annual CJSW Funding Drive. I'll be reading as a two-woman-TWAT Team-- Brea Burton and I are reading our pirate poems. I think, when it is just Brea and me, it'll be the TWATs, and when Cara is reading too, we are TEAM.

Also reading: Samuel Garrigo Meza of Single Onion fame, Ali Riley, and the lovely Andrew Wedderburn. Ali Riley is lovely too. As is Samuel. I think the only dogs will be the kind they serve with fried eggs, wasabi, etc. Boy, those gourmet hot dogs are a little weird.

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

YAY! I always said there should be poetry readings at Tubby Dog! Wish I could be there... (sigh)

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Soccer asia betting odds Tv commercial that kids should not watch Legal rules of divorce external hard drive top earning affiliate program

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home